StampArtist

A blog for sharing rubber stamps and stamping ideas and inspiration! I love stamping and scrapbooking. I love The Angel Company's stamps, papers, and embellishments! So, this is my little space to post my creations in a gallery. They are listed by set. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and come back often!

4.11.2007

Wildcard WEdnesday!

Well, here's what I've been working on this week:
I've been scrapping this week. And working on the latest digi kit! All the papers, alpha and ribbon in this page are part of my giveaway for the crop at ScrapGalaxy this weekend! You just have to participate in two or more of the digi challenges to get the kit. And for those of you who scrap traditionally there will be even more challenges! So come on over and play! The challenges are up from the 13th thru the 15th! No time restraints for the most part, just come and play when ever time permits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home