StampArtist

A blog for sharing rubber stamps and stamping ideas and inspiration! I love stamping and scrapbooking. I love The Angel Company's stamps, papers, and embellishments! So, this is my little space to post my creations in a gallery. They are listed by set. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and come back often!

4.25.2007

Wacky Wednesday!


Yeah, so I am thinking to myself "what was I thinking?!?!". I registered at scrapbookgraphics.com for their Queen of the Crop contest. Holy Yikes! I have been working on my first page all day and I haven't settled on anything yet. Good heavens! I will post it on here as soon as I am allowed to, but that isn't until after they post it for voting.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE all the support I can get. I know I will get at least my vote! hee heee I will let you know when voting is open.

Ok, I have to take a break and get out in the sunshine to clear my head!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home