StampArtist

A blog for sharing rubber stamps and stamping ideas and inspiration! I love stamping and scrapbooking. I love The Angel Company's stamps, papers, and embellishments! So, this is my little space to post my creations in a gallery. They are listed by set. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and come back often!

4.13.2007

Sketchy Saturday

I am not going to post a sketch as I am busy with a crop! But you are welcome to come join the fun!

There will be loads of scrapping and paper crafting challenges! Elsie Flannigan even hosted a challenge today!

And there are digi challenges! Every digi challenge will have a digi prize- all participants get the prize for the challenge! And there is a big paper pack for anyone who completes 2 or more digi challenges!

What are you waiting for???? The crop goes from today through Sunday at noon EST. Challenges are loaded for today and more will be up for tomorrow! Come play with us!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Hollie Hanson said…

    April!
    Where did you get the papers for your "g" is for girl stuff? I NEED them!!!! I need cute boy one's too. Damon's birthday is less than a month away and I have no clue what I'm going to do for his card! Help me!!!!
    Holls

     

Post a Comment

<< Home