StampArtist

A blog for sharing rubber stamps and stamping ideas and inspiration! I love stamping and scrapbooking. I love The Angel Company's stamps, papers, and embellishments! So, this is my little space to post my creations in a gallery. They are listed by set. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and come back often!

4.30.2007

Memory Monday


This is a digi layout. All of the supplies are my own creation. (Many of them are available for free from my digi blog or at Scrap Galaxy)
I took dd#2 out last week to the gardens. The tulip festival was going on and flowers are a giant magnet for me. I am amazed at how endless the varieties are. I love looking at the subtleties and am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who has blessed us with so much beauty.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home