StampArtist

A blog for sharing rubber stamps and stamping ideas and inspiration! I love stamping and scrapbooking. I love The Angel Company's stamps, papers, and embellishments! So, this is my little space to post my creations in a gallery. They are listed by set. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and come back often!

4.20.2007

I've been tagged!

Well, I am new to this game as far as blogging goes! I did play various forms of tag as a kid, so I have an idea. LOL!

I was tagged by Vicki this morning, and had to go look at her blog to see what I was supposed to do! So, thank you to Vicki for the tag, it made me feel pretty darn special! I met Vicki over at A Shade of Blue. She is a riot! And she makes some really great creations, love her inspiration!

So, from what I gather I will be tagging 5 more people with blogs I enjoy. Easy enough. But then I realized I haven't made updates to my blogging friend's list here. SO I decided to do that. Still have a few more to go, but I really need to get some work done!

So here are my five favorite blogs in no particular order: (I went non-commercial for this as I don't think tagging a commercial spot would be so much fun!)

Lisa- I met her at ScrapGalaxy and I have to say I love this lady! She is so down to earth! She gets to come up with fabulous challenges to keep us inspired over there, and I love them! I have to credit her with probably half of the scrap pages I've finished in the last 3 months!

Leslie- She is a friend I met at Splitcoast in the Flybabies forum. Such a sweet gal! And she is also into digi scrapping and her blog is fabulous! You should go check out her pages!

Jenn- I met her at A Shade of Blue also. She is a great stamper! Lots of inspiration on her blog.

Hollie - She is my sister. But I love her photography. And I am constantly amazed at how good she is at getting cranky babies to look like they are having the time of their lives for a photo!

Patti- I also met her on A Shade of Blue. Another super funny lady! And she also makes some amazing things!

Well, I am going to go let these ladies know they've been tagged! And then I need to go post a Friday Freebie on my digi blog!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Patti said…

    Aren't you sweet April!! Thanks so much for the nice compliments! :)

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Lisa Harman said…

    oh thank you so much for tagging me, its so lovelly to find out that you are enjoying all those challenges I set. I love coming up with the ideas and being able to inspire everyone.. thanks again for the tag.. of to think who to tag now..

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger snaphappy said…

    Thanks so much for tagging me! What a fun surprise, and how nice of you to say such kind things about my blog! I'll respond to the tag tomorrow -- I just got back from a vacation to Florida and I'm catching up on emails. But right now it's time for bed! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home