StampArtist

A blog for sharing rubber stamps and stamping ideas and inspiration! I love stamping and scrapbooking. I love The Angel Company's stamps, papers, and embellishments! So, this is my little space to post my creations in a gallery. They are listed by set. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and come back often!

3.23.2007

So, whadda ya think?





I would love to hear what you think about my papers! These are for digi scrapping, but I am toying with the idea of having them printed. So here is my latest set. Drop me a comment and let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL THE PAPERS!!!!! I HAVE NEVER SCRAPPED DIGITALLY & TO BE HONEST IT JUST DOES'NT APPEAL TO ME.I NEED THE TEXTURE FEEL:)) I AM ALL FOR YOU MAKING THESE AVAILABLE TO US "PAPER SCRAPPERS":)))) BEAUTIFUL WORK! DEBBI

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger krista said…

    i think they are all absolutely gorgeous!! i love the soft and a bit worn look of them.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Vicki Hook said…

    Hi April! I LOVE the colors that you use - so soft and subtle! I especially like the set with the butterflies. They're great!
    Vicki Hook

     

Post a Comment

<< Home