StampArtist

A blog for sharing rubber stamps and stamping ideas and inspiration! I love stamping and scrapbooking. I love The Angel Company's stamps, papers, and embellishments! So, this is my little space to post my creations in a gallery. They are listed by set. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and come back often!

3.31.2007

Newly Scheduled Programming!

I feel the mood hitting to kick things up a bit here! Something about Spring. It makes me want to clean like mad and create and re-do things. I guess it may be the new-ness of Spring. So I am going to try for a schedule and we'll see how it goes!


Memory Monday- New Layout
Wildcard Wednesday- Whatever I've been working on!
Sketchy Saturday- New card sketches


I will start with these three and if it goes well and I have enough time I will add more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home