StampArtist

A blog for sharing rubber stamps and stamping ideas and inspiration! I love stamping and scrapbooking. I love The Angel Company's stamps, papers, and embellishments! So, this is my little space to post my creations in a gallery. They are listed by set. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and come back often!

3.01.2007

Free Digital Scrapbooking Paper Kit!


For one week only!!!!
I have released a digital scrapbooking paper kit! There are 16 papers. These are all jpg format, so even if you don't digi scrap, you can still open them and print them out to use! I would love to hear your comments- please leave me one! To get your free kit click here!

If you use the papers to make anything- cards, layouts or other creations, send me a jpg file and I will make a gallery of the creations!

This kit will not be offered for free after March 8!

The kit is about 40MB so please be patient while it downloads!

You agree to my terms of use if you download the kit. My terms of use are included with the kit and can be found on the digi site. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home