StampArtist

A blog for sharing rubber stamps and stamping ideas and inspiration! I love stamping and scrapbooking. I love The Angel Company's stamps, papers, and embellishments! So, this is my little space to post my creations in a gallery. They are listed by set. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and come back often!

2.14.2007

New stuff in the gallery!

I got a load of new things into the gallery! I added some layouts as well- I am going to mark the layouts with a " *LO* before the stamp set name, just to make it more confusing! I have a batch of cards and a project waiting in the wings, but they won't be loaded until March. So I will keep on stamping and see what else I can get in before then!

Here is one of the cards




















and LOs I added:


















I gotta run! Have a great Valentine's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home