StampArtist

A blog for sharing rubber stamps and stamping ideas and inspiration! I love stamping and scrapbooking. I love The Angel Company's stamps, papers, and embellishments! So, this is my little space to post my creations in a gallery. They are listed by set. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and come back often!

2.06.2007

Getting Behind

Well, life is catching up to me. Actually I feel like I am chasing a speeding train this week. Is it really only Tuesday- and not last Tuesday? Yikes! I have a few projects in the works, but I am not ready to load them yet. I am going to focus on that tonight if all goes well! I have been putting in a lot of time on our "real" business, this is a must in the Spring. But it leaves me either drained mentally or irritated. Depends on how things went, no broken printers or running out of supplies in the middle of something. I am sure you understand. So, I feel like I have put in more than enough hours today. I am going to vacuum (so I won't feel guilty later) and then I will see if I can get the projects finished!


To subscribe to my blog- Enter your Email! You will be notified when I add pictures to the gallery!





Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home