StampArtist

A blog for sharing rubber stamps and stamping ideas and inspiration! I love stamping and scrapbooking. I love The Angel Company's stamps, papers, and embellishments! So, this is my little space to post my creations in a gallery. They are listed by set. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and come back often!

1.10.2007

Lots of Updates

I have spent the last couple of days making updates to my blog. Maybe you noticed! I have added some new links to the sidebar. I added a few to my Favorites list. I also added a section for My Published Creations. Hopefully that spot will grow! It has only been *almost* a year since I sent my first submission to a magazine! I am hoping to send more creations this year than I did last!

I also have added a few new cards to the gallery! I put "NEW" in front of the stamp set name to help you find them! I will try to remove the new after a month or so.

I am hoping to scrap tonight, which will mean more new things to be added! I am trying to get through listening to Eragon so we can take DD to see the movie. I am the last one to read it. So, I have got to hurry before they lose patience! I am actually enjoying it quite a bit!

Happy scrapping & stamping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home