StampArtist

A blog for sharing rubber stamps and stamping ideas and inspiration! I love stamping and scrapbooking. I love The Angel Company's stamps, papers, and embellishments! So, this is my little space to post my creations in a gallery. They are listed by set. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and come back often!

1.16.2007

Jubilee Is Here!

This is the BEST time of year to buy stamps! You get DOUBLE the hostess rewards! If you are placing an order, let me enter it for you and you will qualify for the double benefits! There are also NEW hostess sets and GWP stamps just for this occasion!

To download a pdf brochure with the new hostess sets click here!

E-mail me if you'd like to place your order!

Don't put this off for too long! This special occasion ends March 30th!

Interested in being an Angel? This is the best time to sign up! You will get a $50 stamp bonus with your kit! Contact me for more info!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home